Bagels with Smoked Sockeye Salmon: So delicious sandwich for a quick lunch.
|Bagels with Smoked Sockeye Salmon.||
Recipe Type: lunch
Prep time: 5 mins
Total time: 5 mins
This is a very special sandwich to make for your family or if you have house guests, with no time.
- 4 Bagels
- 4 tablespoons Whipped Cream Cheese
- 12 Cucumbers slices
- 8 prepared smoked salmon
- 4 tablespoons red onions, diced
- Raddish sprouts to garnish
- Cut bagels in half.
- Spread each bottom half with cream cheese.
- Top each with 3 cucumbers slices and 2 slices of smoked salmon.
- Sprinkle with onions and raddish sprouts.
- Close with bagel top.