Indian grilled lamb kabobs: Flavorful simple moist and tender lamb with a few ingredients.
Recipe: Indian grilled lamb kabobs: Flavorful simple moist and tender lamb with a few ingredients.
Summary: Ver simple indian recipe to make a juicy and tender lamb kabobs.
- 3 pounds cubed lamb
- 1 onion, minced
- 1/2 bunch cilantro, chopped
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons garam masala
- salt and pepper to taste
- Combine onions, cilantro, yogurt, garam marsala, salt and pepper.
- Add the lamb and marinate for 2 hours.
- Skewer the lamb with some vegetables like squash or sweet peppers.
- Grill on high heat for 2 minutes on each side.
- Cover with foil for 4 minutes before serving.
- If you like serve these kabobs with mango chutney ( found in indian or middle eastern groceries stores).
Cooking time (duration): 30 minutes
Meal type: dinner
Culinary tradition: Indian (Northern)
Recipe by on.