Marinated Pomegranate Green Olives: rich, tangy and citrus flavor appetizer.
Recipe: Marinated pomegranate green olives: rich, tangy and citrus flavor appetizer.
Summary: pomegranate molasses gives the olives a rich fruity citrus flavor.
- 1 cup green olives
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon pomegranate molasses
- 1/4 teaspoon tumeric powder
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- Remove the olives pits and put in a plate.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and mix well.
- Place in the fridge for at least 1 hour and let the flavors marinate.
- Serve with pita bread or on toasted french baguette.
Cooking time (duration): 15 minutes
Meal type: hors d’oerves
Culinary tradition: Middle Eastern
Recipe by on.