Roasted butternut squash: Easy delicious side dish.
Recipe: Roasted butternut squash: Easy delicious side dish.
Summary: Butternut squash is a type of winter squash, that is very similar in taste and texture to pumpkin. Roasting these squash release a lots of flavor with no effort.
- 1 large butternut squash, about 3 pounds, peeled, seeded and cut into 1 inch chunks
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon fresh black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Spread the squash in a single layer on a baking sheet.
- Add the salt, pepper and olive oil and mix well.
- Roast for 35 to 40 minutes until tender.
- Serve as a side dish with your meal.
Cooking time (duration): 40 minutes
Culinary tradition: USA (Nouveau)
Recipe by on.
Incoming search terms:
- butternut squash recipes easy
- butternut squash recipes
- roasted butternut squash recipe
- butternut squash side dish recipes
- roasted butternut squash recipes
- easy butternut squash recipes