Salty cheesecake: Best way to start a dinner party.
Recipe: Salty cheesecake: Best way to start a dinner party.
Summary: Salty Cheese cake is so different and unlike anything you would expect; it is so yummy, once you taste it, you will fall in love with it. Always a big hit when I make it for my family’s gatherings. Once you make it, it will will become everyone’s favorite.
- 1 cup finely crushed tortilla chips
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 packages (8 oz. each) cream cheese, softened
- 2 eggs 8 oz. shredded Colby/Monterey cheese
- 4 oz. canned green chilies, drained and chopped
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup yellow or orange bell pepper
- ½ cup sliced green onion
- 1/3 cup chopped tomatoes
- ¼ cup pitted ripe olive slices
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Stir the chips and butter in a bowl.
- Press onto bottom of 9” springform pan.
- Bake 15 minutes.
- Beat the eggs and the cream cheese until blended.
- Mix in the shredded cheese and the chilies.
- Pour over crust and bake 30 minutes.
- Spread sour cream on top.
- Cool before removing from pan.
- Top with peppers, onions, tomatoes and olives just before serving.
Recipe by on.
Incoming search terms:
- salty cheesecake
- salty cheese cake
- salted cheese cake