Sun Dried Tomatoes Pasta Salad: So delicious, healthy and very flavorful.
|Sun Dried Tomatoes Pasta Salad||
Recipe Type: salad
Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 10 mins
Total time: 20 mins
Pasta shells are used in this recipe. Bow ties or small penne work as well. The combination of sun dried tomatoes, artichokes and olives with the vinegar and olive oil make this salad so flavorful.
- 2 cups pasta shells
- 1/4 cup sun dried tomatoes in oil, chopped
- 1 cup marinated artichoke hearts
- 1/4 cup black or green olives, chopped
- 1/4 cup red or green peppers, chopped
- 2 cups baby spinach
- few fresh basil leaves
- For the dressing:
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Mix all the dressing ingredients and set aside.
- Cook the pasta a la dente.
- Drain and let it cool.
- In a large bowl, combine pasta, sun dried tomatoes, artichokes, olives peppers and spinach.
- Add the dressing and mix well.
- Garnish with basil leaves and serve.