Makar Sankranti traditionally coincides with the beginning of the sun’s northward journey called uttarayan when it enters the sign of Makar (Capricorn) on the 14th of January every year. This day is considered to the most auspicious day for Hindus when days and nights are of equal length. Update Jan 8, 2008: Links updated at […]
eNews & Updates
Recently Added Recipes
- Taylor Farms Pacific, Inc. Recalls Celery Products Because Of Possible Health Risk
- Bertagni 1882 Spa Issues Allergy Alert On Undeclared Almond And Cashew In Butternut Squash Ravioli
- Blue Buffalo Voluntarily Recalls One Lot of Cub Size Wilderness Wild Chews Bones Due to Potential Salmonella Health Risk
- Raley’s Family of Fine Stores Issues Allergy Alert on Undeclared Cashew and Almond in Raley’s Frozen Sweet Pumpkin Ravioli
- Pinot Gris gains at Chardonnay’s expense
- Venturing Beyond Salads: Vegetarian Holiday Meal Ideas
- Classic Lamb Kabobs: Simple and delicious.
- La Boulange Cafe & Bakery Issues an Allergy Alert for Undeclared Allergen (Hazelnut) in Product Inadvertently Mislabeled as Soft Caramel Jam
- Come join me for the Northern Kentucky Wine Festival at MainStrasse Village
- OND: Step 1 - Get Your Winery Ready.
- Wednesday Wraparound
Popular Search Terms
Recent Search Terms