Makar Sankranti traditionally coincides with the beginning of the sun’s northward journey called uttarayan when it enters the sign of Makar (Capricorn) on the 14th of January every year. This day is considered to the most auspicious day for Hindus when days and nights are of equal length. Update Jan 8, 2008: Links updated at […]
eNews & Updates
Recently Added Recipes
- What really happened on the Napa Valley Wine Train?
- H-E-B Issues A Voluntary Recall On Hill Country Fare One Gallon Spring Water Due To The Possible Presence Of Undeclared Allergen
- Sincerely Nuts Recalls Raw Macadamia Nuts Because of Possible Health Risk
- Vin65/WineDirect Form Long-Term Partnership with ShipCompliant/Sovos
- What makes a successful tasting event?
- Chocolate Crinkles
- John B. Sanfilippo and Son, Inc. Voluntarily Recalls Fisher Vanilla Bean Almonds and Fisher Cocoa Mocha Almonds Product Due to Undeclared Soy Ingredients
- Sesame Chicken in pineapple sauce: delicious with a nutty flavor.
- Tastemakers are ready for a return to classicism
- As social media migrates towards images and away from words, what are the implications for wineries?
- Still in love with wine
Popular Search Terms
Recent Search Terms