Makar Sankranti traditionally coincides with the beginning of the sun’s northward journey called uttarayan when it enters the sign of Makar (Capricorn) on the 14th of January every year. This day is considered to the most auspicious day for Hindus when days and nights are of equal length. Update Jan 8, 2008: Links updated at […]
eNews & Updates
Recently Added Recipes
- Five Touch Points to Drive DTC Wine Sales and Keep ‘em Coming Back!
- Natural Grocers by Vitamin Cottage Issues Voluntary Recall For Various Chunks of Energy Products Because They Contain Organic Carob Powder From Ciranda, Inc., Which May Be Contaminated With Salmonella
- Cheap Wine vs. Expensive Wine: No Contest
- Two Moms in the Raw Issues Allergy Alert on Undeclared Peanuts in Pesto Sea Cracker, 4 oz
- Omya Voluntarily Recalls Ground Limestone Products Due to Possible Health Risk
- Last chapter on Ascentia?
Popular Search Terms
Recent Search Terms