Makar Sankranti traditionally coincides with the beginning of the sun’s northward journey called uttarayan when it enters the sign of Makar (Capricorn) on the 14th of January every year. This day is considered to the most auspicious day for Hindus when days and nights are of equal length. Update Jan 8, 2008: Links updated at […]
eNews & Updates
Recently Added Recipes
- Buying Wine Online: Isn’t it Time to Relax the Restrictions?
- On geological faults in Burgundy and Sonoma County
- A tasting of Sonoma Coast Pinot Noirs
- The Kraft Heinz Company Voluntarily Recalls Select Varieties of Kraft Singles Products Due to Potential Choking Hazard
- Kilwin’s Quality Confections, Inc. Issues Allergy Alert on Undeclared Cashew in Sugar Free Milk Chocolate Caramels
- URGENT PRODUCT RECALL NOTICE
- Baklawa rolls: Flaky dough and authentic pastry.
- Curious Nature
- Message to China: California isn’t just Napa Valley
- Aurora Products, Inc. Voluntarily Recalls Certain Aurora Natural Brand and Certain Private Label Brand Walnuts and Trail Mixes Due to Possible Health Risk
- Cooking Chinese Style : 100 succulent Chinese Recipes - Now you can make your Favorite Chinese Dishes right in your own kitchen!
Popular Search Terms
Recent Search Terms