Makar Sankranti traditionally coincides with the beginning of the sun’s northward journey called uttarayan when it enters the sign of Makar (Capricorn) on the 14th of January every year. This day is considered to the most auspicious day for Hindus when days and nights are of equal length. Update Jan 8, 2008: Links updated at […]
eNews & Updates
Recently Added Recipes
- Taylor Farms Pacific, Inc. Recalls Celery Products Because Of Possible Health Risk
- Bertagni 1882 Spa Issues Allergy Alert On Undeclared Almond And Cashew In Butternut Squash Ravioli
- Blue Buffalo Voluntarily Recalls One Lot of Cub Size Wilderness Wild Chews Bones Due to Potential Salmonella Health Risk
- Raley’s Family of Fine Stores Issues Allergy Alert on Undeclared Cashew and Almond in Raley’s Frozen Sweet Pumpkin Ravioli
- Pinot Gris gains at Chardonnay’s expense
- Labneh with garlic and mint: delicious strained yogurt appetizer.
- KitchenArt Mini Adjust-A-Burger
- 2012 Wine Festival Preview!
- Things I don’t Understand No. 5150
- Alpine Slicing and Cheese Conversion Company Issues Voluntary Recall of “HEB Queso Cotija (Grated)”, “El Viajero Queso Quesadilla (Shredded)”, “El Viajero Queso Cotija (Grated)”, “BMF Queso Quesadilla (Shredded)” Because of Possible Health Risk
- Sesame Sweet Breadsticks: Kaak bi semsem, very popular in the Middle East.
Popular Search Terms
Recent Search Terms