Makar Sankranti traditionally coincides wіth thе beginning οf thе sun’s northward journey called uttarayan whеn іt enters thе sign οf Makar (Capricorn) οn thе 14th οf January еνеrу year. Thіѕ day іѕ considered tο thе mοѕt auspicious day fοr Hindus whеn days аnd nights аrе οf equal length. Update Jan 8, 2008: Links updated аt […]
eNews & Updates
Recently Added Recipes
- Maternal Science, Inc. Issues Allergy Alert on Undeclared Milk in healthy mama® Boost It Up!tm Mango Drink
- Wednesday Wraparound: Los Olivos, ingredient labeling and the drought
- Tuesday Twaddle: Jon Bonné, Wine Scams, and Can Napa’s Neighbor Steal Their Business?
- Ateeco, Inc., Maker of Mrs. T’s Pierogies, Issues Voluntary Regional Product Recall of Mozzarella, Tomato & Basil Pierogies Due to Plastic Contamination
- Could Chardonnay’s long stranglehold as our top wine be ending?
- Boxed Wines Are Making a Comeback
- Earth Circle Organics Recalls Organic Carob Powder for Possible Salmonella Contamination
- From the Sayings of Chairman Harry
- Sideways is ten years old!
- SW Wisc Dairy Goat Products Coop issues voluntary recall of Raw Goat Milk Mild Cheddar Cheese Lot Code 103-114 because of possible health risk
- Mario Batali Simple Italian Food: Recipes from My Two Villages
Popular Search Terms
Recent Search Terms