Puff pastry shells with hashweh: Light and flaky delicious appetizers.
Recipe: Puff pastry shells with Hashweh: Light and flaky delicious appetizers.
Summary: These flaky puffy pastry shells rise into light and delicious appetizers for any meal occasion.
- 1(10 oz.) box puff pastry shells, buy from frozen section.
- ½ of the hashweh recipe
- 3 tablespoons frozen sweet peas
- Add the frozen sweet peas to hashweh and heat it until warm.
- Prepare the shells: Heat oven to 400 degrees F. Bake the shells for 20 to 25 minutes, or until golden brown and puffed. Use a knife to remove top and soft pastry underneath.
- Fill with hashweh and peas mixture.
- Serve immediately or at room temperature.
Cooking time (duration): 45 minutes
Meal type: hors d’oerves
Culinary tradition: Middle Eastern
Recipe by on.
Incoming search terms:
- puff pastry
- puff pastry recipe
- слоеное тесто
- puff pastry appetizers
- puff pastry cups
- puff pastry recipes
- puf böreği
- puff pastry shells
- pastry cups