Spicy Mayan Mocha: Extremely Delicious and spicy.
Recipe: Spicy Mayan Mocha: Out of the ordinary, spicy in good taste.
- ½ cup whipping cream
- ¾ teaspoon cinnamon, divided
- ¼ teaspoon grated nutmeg
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 ½ cup freshly brewed coffee
- 4 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- Combine whipping cream, ¼ teaspoon cinnamon, nutmeg and sugar. Whip until soft peaks form. Place remaining ½ teaspoon cinnamon in the pot of coffee and stir. Pour 1 teaspoon chocolate syrup into each 4 coffee mugs. Pour coffee into mugs and stir in the chocolate syrup. Top each mug with spicy whipped cream. Add a shot of rum if desired.
Cooking time (duration): 15 minutes
Culinary tradition: USA (Nouveau)
Recipe by on.
Incoming search terms:
- mayan mocha
- mayan mocha recipe
- aztec mocha recipe
- spicy mocha recipe
- aztec latte ingrediants
- aztec mocha
- Mayan Mocha Coffee Recipe